Create a personalized health plan.
With the advent of the Affordable Care Act, health insurance across the country has changed significantly. With this change, there may be questions and concerns about health insurance like never before. Fortunately, we have the knowledge and expertise necessary to ensure a smooth transition.
The Affordable Care Act is very complex, and there is a lot to learn for everyone, but our agents are dedicated to working with you to find an individualized plan; one that fits your budget, while also covering a wide array of health concerns your family may face. It may seem intimidating to adjust to the Affordable Care Act, but our agency will remain at your side to make the process as streamlined and simple as possible.
Moving forward, the following is a list of some important information you will want to know:
- Health insurance is purchased through one of two ways:
- Through what is known as the “exchange.” Kentucky has established its own exchange called Kynect.
- Through “private exchanges”, or “off the exchange”
- Ultimately, you are buying from an insurance company; each offering different plans with different coverage.
- You may be eligible for Tax Credits and other assistance to help offset the cost of health insurance.
- We are licensed with every health insurance company offering individual insurance products in Kentucky.
- Whether you buy your insurance direct or work with an agent to help you, you will pay the exact same price for your insurance.